Today, I got the the board, accessories. Not only development board and also a USBsap programmer. How amazing support for developer.
Thanks to DP and Protostack. As promised, I will construct a DDS signal generator (+ more optional features).
A through, brief review for kit,
- Well designed and good quality PCB
- Doubled side PCB but for through hole components ( as a developer, I love to solder through hole although SMD parts are fun for me)
- Plenty of spaces for prototyping area
- Two area, controller, power, ISCP, ICD and development area
- development area is breadboard friendly
- Boards are stack-able style
- Can be power with CR2032 battery clip or USB (optional)
- Well documented
- based on Thomas Fischl’s USBasp programmer
- Support most programmer software, including
- Open source
For interested, closed up photo from Protostack.com.